Mentoring for Childbirth Educators.
You've trained as a childbirth educator, and now it's time to grow. We're here to support you! Join our mentoring program to continue building your business and making a real difference for families.
You've trained as a childbirth educator and now it's time to grow. We're here to support you! Join our mentoring program to continue building your business and making a real difference for families.
There's a lot to do in the months and years after you finish your childbirth educator training. Can we help you grow?
You need to write your curriculum (or tweak one that you purchase), market your classes, manage registrations, set financial policies, support your students (challenging participants, anyone?), and so much more.
We’re here for you. The Heart Soul Birth Pros Birth Educator Mentoring Program is open to both new and experienced childbirth educators. Our participants teach all types of classes and methods — the only strict criteria is that you are teaching families about birth or breastfeeding. This is the place to brainstorm, connect and get support for business topics, curriculum building and classroom life! We’ve seen too many people who take a birth training and then never get their businesses launched. We have walked that road and we’re managing strong, successful childbirth education programs. You can tap into everything we’ve learned along the way, including tips and tricks, success strategies and big mistakes to avoid.
JUST FOR CHILDBIRTH EDUCATORS.
There are a growing number of doula mentoring options, but our program is exclusively for childbirth educators. The forums and topics are specialized to your needs as an instructor — doula talk happens only when it directly crosses over into your childbirth educator world. Childbirth educators have unique needs, and this program is all about you.
There are three main types of people who join the program:
People who just finished their childbirth educator training.
Educators who've been teaching for awhile but are ready to grow.
Experienced educators who value expert resources and community.
Would the Heart Soul Birth Pros mentoring program be a good match for you?
Our childbirth educator mentoring program isn’t for everyone. If your classes are in a smooth rhythm with full enrollment and a curriculum you love, you probably won’t get much out of this program. The program is also not available to educators teaching within Birth Kalamazoo’s services area — within 40 miles of Kalamazoo, Michigan. The Heart Soul Birth Pros Childbirth Educator Mentoring program would be a good match for you if you:
- Have taken or are about to take a childbirth educator training.
- Want to attract more students.
- Value support and encouragement from longtime, expert educators.
- Enjoy brainstorming curriculum ideas and want to continually grow and improve.
- Want to develop your unique niche and point of view to stand out in your community.
- Believe in building relationships within your home community and our mentoring network.
- Are dedicated to great adult education — it helps students learn and have better births (and gets you more referrals).
- See room for growth in your childbirth education business.
- Are willing to support the other members of our group.
- Understand that building a great childbirth education business takes time and commitment, and you are willing (and able) to devote at least a few hours a week to growth.
Does this sound like you?
We’d love to welcome you to the group.
Childbirth Educator Mentoring Program
Special intro pricing through March 15, 2018.
Special Intro Price
- This special pricing is available only through March 15, 2018.
- We’ll set up a recurring payment option to go easy on the budget.
- Get a free month when you sign up for a full year membership.
Let's get started!
Registration requires payment at this time. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org before you register.